Flat Rate Shipping Costs per order.
• United Kingdom £2.90
• Worldwide Delivery £9.90
Delivery to UK Mainland is £2.90 Per Order with Royal Mail.
Delivery to Worldwide destinations is £9.90 with tracked delivery services.
• Hassle Free 14 Day Returns on all orders!
• Extended Christmas Gift Returns for Size Exchange is available until 10th January for all orders placed between 15th November & 23rd December)
All Setup® garments are hand finished to order in Derbyshire, England. Please allow a little longer than usual for production and delivery. We aim to get orders in the post to you within 5 working days.
Estimated Delivery Times (You will be notified via Email when your order is dispatched).
Days quoted are 'working days' - Delivery times are estimates given by our postal agent.
Non UK deliveries can be subject to customs checks and can sometimes experience a delay in delivery.
UK Delivery - Usually next day, but please allow up to 3 working days for delivery after dispatch.
Europe - 4 to 7 working days.
USA and Canada - 8 working days.
Australia and NZ - 10 working days
Worldwide - 14 working days
Delivery is with your local delivery agent (Royal Mail, Deustche Post, Italiane Post etc...), We also use Hermes Paket (UK and European Delivery) or UPS parcel services (UK and Worldwide).
14 Day Returns Policy
Return or exchange an item.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 7 days of receipt. We will exchange the item for a different size / colour or issue a refund to your PayPal account (minus any applicable postage costs & possible restocking fee).
To return an item for an exchange or refund please contact us within 7 days of receiving your garment. We will exchange the item for a different size / colour OR issue a refund to your PayPal / Bank account (minus any applicable postage costs & possible restocking fee).
• If you wish to return an item you must contact us in writing within 7 days of receiving your order.
• After contacting us during your 7 day return period we allow a further 7 days for you to return the garment to us. We cannot accept returns after these initial 14 days.
• We cannot accept the return or exchange of customised or personalised garments.
• Returned garments must be in a new & unworn re-sellable condition with all labels attached and in original packaging. Please note we cannot accept the return of garments which smell of perfume, washing powder or fabric spray - so please be careful with any items you wish to return.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
• The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
How to return items:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form. Include your Setup® order ref number (available on your dispatch note with the order) and state whether you would like an Exchange or Refund.
Then return your purchase to the following address:
Unit 1, Cromford Mill
Mill Rd, Matlock