14 Day Returns Policy
Return or exchange an item.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 7 days of receipt. We will exchange the item for a different size / colour or issue a refund to your PayPal account (minus any applicable postage costs & possible restocking fee).
To return an item for an exchange or refund please contact us within 7 days of receiving your garment. We will exchange the item for a different size / colour OR issue a refund to your PayPal / Bank account (minus any applicable postage costs & possible restocking fee).
• If you wish to return an item you must contact us in writing within 7 days of receiving your order.
• After contacting us during your 7 day return period we allow a further 7 days for you to return the garment to us. We cannot accept returns after these initial 14 days.
• We cannot accept the return or exchange of customised or personalised garments.
• Returned garments must be in a new & unworn re-sellable condition with all labels attached and in original packaging. Please note we cannot accept the return of garments which smell of perfume, washing powder or fabric spray - so please be careful with any items you wish to return.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
• The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
How to return items:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form. Include your Setup® order ref number (available on your dispatch note with the order) and state whether you would like an Exchange or Refund.
Then return your purchase to the following address:
Unit 1, Cromford Mill
Mill Rd, Matlock